Saturday, April 02, 2011

Dawn On Mountain Top


Emotions from my mind
Like a roller coaster ride

This emotional pain I fear it will stay,
I want desperately for it to go away

This battle I fight, it wears me out,
The unbearable pain fills me with doubt

I'm such a worthless person, at least that’s how I feel
Please, someone tell me that this isn’t real

I used to be so cheerful and fun
But now when the day starts I wait for it to be done

I feel stuck and yuck
It seems I have no luck

The darker the night, the longer it seems to be
Darkness seems never-ending, but however dark it may be

After the night dawn will certainly come
Every night does end ... in a new light … in a new dawn

As my friend Sondy said, "If you stay on the mountain top you never get anywhere. You have to go through a valley to get to the next mountain - it's coming, Kitty, just keep walking. :)"

Yes I will keep walking knowing that I will arrive at dawn on mountain top sooner or later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are loved!

Corry said...

(((HUGS)))

Dear beloved sister,
We don't know what you are going through, but we are here for you. So is God. If you look behind you, you will probably see only one set of footprints in the sand. :-)

God knows all that you are going through and should one door close, then He opens another one. When you have to go through the valley, He will give you all you need to climb to the next mountain top.

It will be hard, difficult and discouraging at times, but keep on going, draw from and on faith and hope and you will come out stronger and happier.

Romans 5:
3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; 4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.


God loves you and so do we. You are in our thoughts and in our prayers.

God's Grace.

Kitty Cheng said...

Thanks so much Corry!