Saturday, July 09, 2011

Optimal Health & Fitness



Tiffany, a friend of mine, has started a new blog called "A healthy life style", which inspires me to update my blog. Both of us have recently started with Zumba.

Along with Zumba, I will be starting Transitions Lifestyle System, which is a comprehensive lifestyle system designed to help people achieve their weight management goals and be healthy!

Transitions is an extensive plan that covers everything anyone will need to get fit and trim, not just a set of foods one can or cannot eat. In fact, a big part of the Transitions Lifestyle System is helping people make healthy choices while still eating a normal, diverse diet! It provides a total-system approach that promotes healthy food choices, behavior modification and menu plans.

My goal is to achieve optimal health through Zumba, Transitions & healthy lifestyle. I'm really excited about this new venture!

1 comment:

Tiffany Mlsna said...

This is great Kitty! I wish you the best of luck!!